This is the first video course in the eight-part “Creating a Mindset for Change for Leaders” series. In this first video course, leaders will learn about creating awareness and understanding. The learners will come to recognize unconscious focus and how it effects outcomes large and small. All eight video courses are intended to be taken in sequence with a spaced learning approach. The idea is to take one part of the eight-part video course each week or every other week, allow for a period of time to pass, and then consider the concept again in a different way by taking the next part. While beginning at the leadership level, the fundamentals taught in these videos are meant to spread throughout your organization - leaders take the program and then disseminate it to their team members, all with the intent of creating a culture of embracing change within the organization.
- The perfect thing about this course is that no prior experience or knowledge is required. The only thing you will need is willing to learn
- Shows you how fear based thinking is getting in the way of change
- Teaches you how to rewire your brain toward positive outcomes
- Enables you to create thoughts, actions, and behaviours that align with the outcomes you want
- Provides the necessary tools you’ll need to act on your strategic priorities