Odds are that you or someone you love and care about is facing heart surgery.
As a physician turned open heart surgery patient, I needed to prepare for this life changing event quickly.
Having the insight of a physician allowed me to minimize pain and accelerate recovery at home.
Heart surgery is scary, but with a bit of preparation and having strategies, tactics and tips makes all the difference.
I created this course to help those facing open heart surgery, their loved ones, family and friends fully prepare for all aspects of heart surgery.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone facing open heart surgery as well as family and friends of those undergoing surgery.
- Those curious about this common disease
- Anyone with an interest in open heart surgery
- A desire to prepare for open heart surgery or support someone you care about going through surgery
- Prepare fully for open heart surgery
- Making the most of a hospital stay
- Recover quickly after discharge from the hospital
- Learn how to support those caring for the open heart surgery patient
- Essentials about recovery at home
- What to watch out for - complication and dangerous symptoms