This course help guide you step by step to creating a healthier environment for your children. From diet and exercise to self-worth and social skills, find out how you can may your home life a joy. Starting with a foundation of healthy eating and how food affects your children’s mood and mental state along with their physical health, this course builds up to teaching your kids to think healthy for themselves.
Our recipes are plant-based, or have vegan options, so that they will accommodate vegan and vegetarians, but the entire course can be used for any diet. With some families finding their kids want to eat vegetarian, or if one parent is vegan, the challenges of creating healthy nutritious meals without making two dinners every night is becoming more and more common. Find out how you can make meal planning benefit everyone and still not have to cook a ten course feast night after night.
You will learn:
- What is healthy eating
- How to encourage your child to eat fruit and vegetables
- How to cook delicious recipes your kids will eat
- How to make exercise fun
- Dealing with the electronic devices and screen time
Who this course is for:
- Parents (and Grandparents)
- No prerequisites, except a desire to have healthier families
- Make nutritious meal plans for picky eaters
- Cook delicious veggie rich foods
- Guide your family in making healthier decisions