Productive Expertise & Efficiency
14 Students Enrolled
Are you a G Suite Administrator investing so much time in G Suite Admin console to manage your users, groups, members and aliases?
Are you wondering what if there is an automated (but easy to use) way to do all that?
I feel you as I have been there.
I am an active G Suite Administrator and was struggling with this too, all I could find are couple of tools to automate my G Suite Administration but they were either costly or were not easy to use.
Because I make my living helping businesses move to G Suite, I thought there should be a better way, and started writing google apps script to help myself saving time.
As its working great for me, I thought to put all those scripts together and convert them in an easy to use Google Sheet Add on, so my fellow G Suite Admins (like you) can easily administer G Suite right from their Google sheet with just couple of clicks.
So what this tool can do for you right from your Google Sheet?
1. Manage G Suite Users
- Bulk Create G Suite Users
- Bulk Update G Suite Users
- Bulk Suspend G Suite Users
- Bulk Delete G Suite Users
- Export All your G Suite Users with one click
2. Manage G Suite Aliases
- Bulk Create G Suite User Aliases
- Bulk Delete G Suite User Aliases
- Export G Suite User Aliases
3. Manage G Suite Groups
- Bulk Create G Suite Groups
- Bulk Delete G Suite Groups
- Export All G Suite Groups
4. Manage G Suite Group Memberships
- Bulk Add Members to G Suite Groups
- Bulk Remove Members from G Suite Groups
- Export Members of G Suite Group
I am a full time employed, but try to add more features to this add on as I get sometime, so if you have any suggestion, don't hesitate to suggest.
Who this course is for:
- G Suite Administrator
- You should be a G Suite Administrator to use this tool and perform bulk G Suite operations like create, delete, update and explore users, groups, members, aliases etc
- After this course, you should be able to save your time in G Suite administration by performing bulk operations in G Suite like creating, deleting, suspending, updating and exporting G Suite users, groups, members, aliases and much more