Productive Expertise & Efficiency
3 Students Enrolled
A few months ago I was helping an enterprise customer to transition to G Suite, and we were using a 3rd party data migration tool, due to some issues, couple of thousand users got hundreds of weird looking labels in their Gmail, and it became a mess.
I invested some time in writing a script which could go to their Gmail labels and delete the unwanted ones in bulk, as I already had these scripts, I thought to publish them as a google sheet extension (just in case if someone else come with the use case).
So, if you want to manage your Gmail labels in bulk, right from your Google sheet, this add on can help, it can do following for you:
- Export all your Gmail labels in your google sheet with rich details like label name, background/text color, total email count in each label, unread email count in each label, labels visibility (show/hide)
- Create Gmail labels in bulk (including nested labels) right from your google sheet with rich information like label name, background/text color, show/hide visibility
- Deleted the labels in bulk right from your google sheet (Tip - export your labels to see which labels have no emails, and then delete them)
- Update your Gmail labels in bulk right from your Google sheet including label rename, change color, move nested labels from one parent label to another
Who this course is for:
- Gmail users who want to manager their Gmail labels in bulk (Create, export, delete, update)
- You should be a Gmail user who is looking for a way to bulk create, update, delete or export Gmail labels right from Google Sheet
- Do you want to manage your Gmail labels in bulk? if yes, then this course is for you
- You will learn how to bulk create, update, delete and export your Gmail labels right from your Google sheet without writing a line of code