Go Beyond the Basics
In this course we go beyond the basics of producing a simple book cover using the GIMP as introduced in my course "GIMP for Beginners: Design Free Book Covers: Self-publishing". The intermediate course material provided here should propel you're GIMP graphics to the next level.
Learn Tips and Techniques for Advanced Text Handling
- Learn my favorite techniques when it comes to formatting text for presentation on the web. Whether its a book cover, album cover, web graphic, or logo, I'll show you the techniques required to make your images shine.
Who this course is for:
- Those who have successfully completed my "Using the GIMP to Produce Professional Quality Book Covers"
- A PC or Mac on which to run the GIMP
- A basic understanding of the GIMP
- Expand our knowledge of the GIMP to produce superior images
- Take you book cover creation knowledge to the next level
- Learn how to use the GIMP to produce a variety of web graphics