Guided Mediations for Cancer
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Guided Mediations for Cancer is a course of professional guided mindfulness addressing specific issues cancer patients face, that commonly get overlooked by medical doctors. The intended outcome of the course is to provide peace, insight and healing for patients, family, and caregivers while facing the uncertainties of treatment.
The mindfulness meditations in this course are not intended to replace a patient's treatment plan, but to serve as a supplement, by accessing the healing capacity of the mind. I make no claims of guaranteed healings or miraculous cures.
However, these are not casual meditations but are full-on healing sessions I have used to help cancer patients in the six years I worked in a radiation clinic. Life force energy is transmitted in each meditation and intent student involvement in required to gain maximum benefits.
Course material will be presented through video lecture, text summaries, and guided meditations. Students will come away understanding their internal world as related to cancer, with meditation tools they can use in the for the rest of their lives.
What students are saying about Joseph’s courses:
…the meditations are next level awesome. Courtney Seard
I’m doing a couple of Joseph Drumheller courses and he's a really fantastic teacher. His approach is very genuine and authentic. He spent many years providing support to terminally ill cancer patients. Highly recommended. Phil Strong
You know, Joseph, I really appreciate the reminder that unresolved emotional charges INFLUENCE our decision making and behavior. I can see that this has played out in my life to my great misfortune. At this stage of my life, it is very important for me to take charge of these ancient emotional triggers, and create a much healthier and happier existence. I love your class, Joseph. Thanks again for all of your hard work! Laurel Gay Edwards
Your delivery was warm and natural and your sincerity and love of meditation shines through. I can see how much work has gone into this course and I'm sure it will reach and help many, many, many people. It's so nice to 'meet' someone with very similar views on meditation and an approach to teaching that chimes with my own. I wish you every success! Linda Hall
Joseph Drumheller's practical, earthy approach to meditation, along with his soothing voice and approachability provide a comfortable place to begin a new practice or gain deeper insights to those more established. Speaking as a lifelong meditator myself, I recommend his work. Judy Blackwell
I will say that the main thing I look for in someone in such a course is that they exude calm, and joy....and you do......and that they look trustworthy, good energy when you look at their eyes.... when they speak....and you do.... Marika Marks
Very informative about getting started at home meditation. I am excited to dive into Joseph’s course! Kari Moore
Very professional and I loved the videos! If this is your fist class online, I wouldn't have known it. You did a great job! Judy Lynne
- No prior meditation experience is necessary. The meditations in this course are suitable for any patient, from early to late stages in their journey with cancer. Some type of technology device will be required to watch videos and read summary files
- This course is designed for cancer patients, as well as concerned family members, caregivers, and support people. The ideal student will be courageous in their walk with cancer and open to utilizing the healing capacity of their mind
The course will include:
- Implementing DEEP RELAXATION as the foundation for all meditations
- Guided meditations to HEAL EMOTIONS as related to FAMILY
- Guided meditations to peacefully FACE the FEAR of DEATH
- Guided meditations to help MANAGE PHYSlCAL PAIN
- Guided meditations directed at cancer to KILL the CANCER
- Guided meditations directed at cancer to LOVE the CANCER into submission
- Guided meditations directed at cancer to TALK to the CANCER, to gain insight and healing
- Guided meditations directed at cancer to access a SPIRITUAL GUIDE to provide powerful assistance in healing
Students will be introduced to the complexities of being diagnosed with cancer and the concept “That no matter what happens, you’ll be okay.”
A summary of The Diagnosis is attached to the resources in this lecture.
A meditation to instill Deep Relaxation.
Students will be introduced to the dynamics underlying strong emotions, commonly associated with family, that can come up during cancer treatment.
A summary of Cancer, Family and Emotions is attached to the resources in this lecture.
A meditation to heal an issue regarding Family.
Students will come to the realization that no matter what happens, they will be okay.
A summary of Facing the Fear of Death is attached to the resources in this lecture.
A meditation to peacefully Face the Fear of Death
Students will be able to utilize a guided meditation to help manage physical pain.
A summary of Meditation and Physical Pain is attached to the resources in this lecture.
A meditation to help relieve Physical Pain
Students will be introduced to four different meditation techniques for cancer.
A summary of Meditations for Cancer is attached to the resources in this lecture.
A meditation to Kill the Cancer
A meditation to Love the Cancer
A meditation to Talk to the Cancer
A meditation introducing a protective Guide.