Guided Meditations for Stress, Anger, Anxiety and Distractions is a focused meditation course, concentrating on four specific ‘hot button’ topics we all face in the 21st Century. The intended outcome of the course is to provide lasting relief to students who struggle with these issues.
The meditations in this course are not casual meditations. There are full-on healing sessions, designed to heal specific unwanted influences we all face. Healing energy is transmitted in each meditation and intent student involvement in required to gain the maximum benefits.
Through course lectures, students will come away with a clear understanding of how to implement guided meditation in regard to their topic of specific interest. The meditations will provide profound experiences to engage in healing, aligning them with the very person they are meant to be.
Course material will be presented through video lecture, text summaries, homework contemplation, and guided meditations. Students will come away feeing better, with a profound sense of inner awareness, and meditation tools they can use in the for the rest of their lives.
What students are saying about Joseph’s courses:
Your delivery was warm and natural and your sincerity and love of meditation shines through. I can see how much work has gone into this course and I'm sure it will reach and help many, many, many people. It's so nice to 'meet' someone with very similar views on meditation and an approach to teaching that chimes with my own. I wish you every success! Linda Hall
Joseph Drumheller's practical, earthy approach to meditation, along with his soothing voice and approachability provide a comfortable place to begin a new practice or gain deeper insights to those more established. Speaking as a lifelong meditator myself, I recommend his work. Judy Blackwell
I will say that the main thing I look for in someone in such a course is that they exude calm, and joy....and you do......and that they look trustworthy, good energy when you look at their eyes.... when they speak....and you do....Marika Marks
Very informative about getting started at home meditation. I am excited to dive into Joseph’s course! Kari Moore
Very professional and I loved the videos! If this is your fist class online, I wouldn't have known it. You did a great job! Judy Lynne
- Some basic knowledge and experience in meditation, mindfulness, and healing would be helpful but it's not required. However, what is essential is the passionate mindset of healing your world. Come in earnest, expect results
- Although there are no prerequisites for this course, the ideal students will be passionate about making positive change in their lives. That means students must be prepared to participate fully and put the time and energy needed into their healing work
The course will include:
- Implementing Deep Relaxation as the foundation for all meditations
- Meditation techniques to go from Stressed to Relaxed
- Meditation techniques to go from Angry to Calm
- Meditation techniques to go from Afraid to Secure
- Meditation techniques to go from Technology Distracted to Self-connected
- This session exclusively focuses on distraction and disconnection we all face in the accelerated world of technology