In this course (which follows on from my Beginners Mediation Course) you will learn the Essential Technique which has been taught for thousands of years and been used by all the successful yogis to deepen their mediation. It is simple but effective and it is what helped me to finally deepen my own practice after years of searching.
The course is not a new or fancy short cut that some people promise - (and none of these worked for me anyway) - but the tried and tested techniques that have worked since the time of the Buddha. The do require effort and persistence - but then, what things that are worthwhile don't?
More than just the technique however I have included modern scientific information about the brain and nervous system (and how they work) that gives evidence based backing for these teachings to help you feel more certain and motivated about mediation and what it can do for you.
The course consists of 13 lectures (ranging from 10min to 30min each) along with guided meditations and other resources where applicable.
Who this course is for:
- People who have tried meditation - but are so far not having the success they would like
- This course is for beginners that want to take their practice to the next level
- BUT... this course does take some effort - so don't expect results if you aren't prepared to do the practice!
- It is recommended to take my Beginners Mediation course - Module 1 first
- Use the proper technique to deepen meditation
- And.. understand why this process works
- Be able to put this technique into practice on a daily basis
- Notice when obstacles are coming up
- And ... employ antidotes to stop them