This course does NOT include any information about any healing modality.
All the healing modalities I teach, are classroom training.
This is about “How” one should start with the self-actualisation process in day to day life.
I am assuming that the student has already decided to start a self-cleansing process. You bought this course, this means you have identified that you need to make some changes in your life as the current way of doing things is probably not working out for you. Don’t worry, we all have to start sometime, somewhere.
There’s a saying “a willing student finds his master”. Now I am no master and this book is just a guideline, things which helped me in my life and continue to do so. Let this book be a catalyst in your personal success too.
This course is for those who resonate with anyone of the following :
- I always want to take care of myself and my loved ones better during challenging situations
- I want to excel in personal and professional life
- I want to be better at handling my life without taking a long break from my career
- I want to have better control over my mind during tough situations
- I want to maintain a balanced state of mind when I feel overwhelmed
- I want to stay motivated and pursue my dreams, irrespective of what is happening around me
- I want to learn more about forgiveness and be a compassionate person
- I want to learn to be myself without bothering about herd mentality
- I feel there is more to life which I am yet to explore
- I feel out of place when surrounded by people at the workplace or within my friend circle
- I feel I am still stuck in my past which is not allowing me to move ahead in the future
- I have no control over my monkey mind and negative thoughts trouble me during challenging situations
No prior knowledge is required. This course can be taken by any of the below:
- Small Business Owners
- Anyone you has a desire to heal themselves
This course contains some of the techniques, practices which I have learnt in the last 5 years from my Guru and applied in my day to day life.
- 1] These techniques are simple in nature yet hard to pursue
- 2] It will change your perspective towards self and others. This will make it easier for one to step into someone else’s shoe
- 3] It will help one to appreciate the simple joys and beauty of life
- 4] This book will serve you as a guiding light on the path of success
- 5] Timeless teachings which we forget while going through life, rather than growing through it
- 6] Attaining clarity in a situation or life as a whole needs commitment towards self-mastery and deleting distraction
- 7] Reject any mediocrity and start your journey towards excellence