You will enter Dot Matrix LED Display world of wonders, Write Anything and Make it shine using A Matrix of LEDs
Welcome to this course.
A dot-matrix display is a display device used to display information on machines, clocks, railway departure indicators and in this course you will learn it's internal structure and how it functions, as well as how to interface it to a Microcontroller and Write codes to display letters, numbers and even sentences
Do you want to Go to the next level in Displaying Data using Dot Matrix LED Display?
- We are announcing our brand-new course Dot Matrix LED Display Interface with PIC Microcontroller
- HD Content that will take you in an informative journey to not only master the coding of Dot Matrix with PIC Microcontroller, but also learn the very basics of Dot Matrix LED Display internal structure, how it really works, it’s parts and how your code is handled by it.
What You will get in this course?
- To know how Dot Matrix function and learn about it’s internal structure
- To get familiar with interfacing Dot Matrix display to PIC Microcontroller
- To know how to display numbers and letters
- To know how to move numbers, letters and words on Dot Matrix
Learn By Practicing, Practical Work?
- Interface and Connect Dot Matrix to PIC and Turn on a Column
- Display a Letter on 5*7 Matrix Display
- Write a C program to display the letters from A-Z on 5*7 Matrix Display
- Write a C program to display a Moving Word “Your Name” on 5*7 Matrix Display
If you take this course now, you can count on these three results in just a few hours!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a curiosity for making electronics
- Anyone interested in Displaying long sentences on LED Dot Matrix Just Like in Movies
- Engineering students
- Technology hobbyists
- Computer programmers
- Microcontroller Geeks
- Download and Install Proteus Professional
- Download and Install MikroC Pro!
- Download The course Material in PDF and Print them if possible
- Student must be familiar with Proteus environment
- Students must have the knowledge of basic electronics
- know how Dot Matrix function and learn about it’s internal structure
- Write code for Dot Matrix LED display
- Embed code in the design
- Display numbers and letters on Dot Matrix LED Display
- Write a Moving numbers, letters and words on Dot Matrix
- Program PIC Microcontroller like a champ
- Understand the principles of programming micro-controllers
- Connect your PIC Microcontroller to Dot Matrix LED Display and control it
- Understand basic principles in electronics design
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99