Be Future Ready- Learn Fundamentals Of IOT using Raspberry Pi
IoT using Raspberry Pi is a mainstream platform since it offers a total Linux server in a minor stage for a minimal effort. Indeed, one of the most troublesome Pieces of utilizing Raspberry Pi for finding out about IoT is picking the correct ventures with which to start your career with.
IoT is the next big thing and for technology enthusiasts and it is the only thing that can help them in building smart projects. This course involves getting your hands on the sensors, actuators and setting up the network and collecting data sent by the sensors.
IoT is going to bring a revolution in the field of science and technology very soon. It is particularly designed for educational purposes and is mainly intended for Python. If you don't want to lag behind in the competitive market, then this course is a must for you. For those who desire to get a good job profile in the field of IoT should never miss this amazing course. Getting your hands on IoT using Raspberry Pi will offer you many opportunities and will help you grow in a technical environment.
IoT using Raspberry Pi employment market offers incredible open doors for various IoT job profiles in the fields like Information Security; Healthcare; Industrial Robotization; Home Automation; UI/UX Design; Traffic Control; Environment checking, etc. extraordinarily.
There are various amazing job profiles for people who learn IoT using Raspberry Pi like:
- IoT Engineer
- IoT Developer
- Embedded System Engineer
The course is easy to understand and will teach you to utilize the maximum benefit out of it. In this course, you will be dealing with Raspberry Pi computer, sensor use with Raspberry Pi and to set up the machine to machine communication by using Python programming. The course involves making of a computer and blinking of the LED through Raspberry Pi. It'll be fun to experience the control of devices from your computer and also via the internet.
Note 1: Hardware kit cost is Rs.5,000 and it can be delivered in India only.
Note 2: The course is taught in Hindi and English mixed. Moreover, by considering the fact that the students are from different countries and regions, we are working on providing English Subtitles for the course.
Who this course is for:
- IoT Enthusiasts, Anyone interested in learning IoT
- Basic knowledge about electronics & programming
- The course is easy to understand and will teach you to utilize the maximum benefit out of it
- The basic principles of installing and manipulating Raspberry Pi
- Complete our autonomous driving car and home monitoring projects
- The course involves making of a computer and blinking of LED through Raspberry Pi
- It'll be fun to experience the control of devices from your computer and also via the internet
- Build several Raspberry Pi based Mini Projects to get more inside
- Build real world Raspberry Pi Projects such as Smart Home, Weather Monitoring Station
- Dealing with Raspberry Pi computer, sensor use with Raspberry Pi and to set up the machine to machine communication by using Python programming