If electronics is your passion, read out!!!
- Are you electronics hobbyist?
- Are you a student studying electronics for the first time?
- Are you crazy to know about all those open source schematics on the internet and wonder how these are designed?
This course is about learning circuit design with Autodesk Eagle, which is the most popular design tool used by millions of people around the world. If you've ever came across any open source hardware like Arduino, its designed with eagle, if you've seen those crazy nice modules and kits developed by Sparkfun, they're designed with eagle. Eagle has became de-facto language of the PCB design in the open source world and thereby in the industry.
Moreover, eagle is free for small project size and for the professionals who are serious about using eagle for job/business, the premium packages of eagle are also the cheapest among all other tools compared to the features it offers
This course deals with eagle from a complete newbee's point of view. I am assuming that you've never created any PCB on computer before, or not created pcb at all :), you're still welcome to join this course and see for yourself.
You'll design your first PCB within 20 minutes of enrolling to the course
With more than 10 years of experience of teaching circuit design to thousands of students from age 10 to 60, you can count on me that I know my subject well. Join now to start designing PCB's for your hobby project or for your next tech-startup
- Be interested and willing to learn Electronics Printed Circuit Board Design
- Have access to a computer (Any OS)
- Active Internet connection
- Basic Understanding of electronics components like resistors, capacitors, leds and ICs
- Learn Circuit design and PCB Design with the most powerful and most widely used tool Eagle!
- Be able to create single and double sided PCB Designs
- Understand Eagle for PCB Design
- Understand Gerber file and export gerber file for production
- Be an awesome electronics designer in very low time!!!
- Order online PCBs for the designs you create