In this series of courses, you will learn how to write a research paper in English in 5+1 steps which will be dealt with in three phases (i.e., the pre-drafting phase, the drafting phase, and the post-drafting phase).
In the 5+1 steps, which will be dealt with in separate courses, you will learn how to start by selecting your research topic, and you will be guided step-by-step from the journal selection (in this course) to the step of submitting your final draft to the target journal and getting it published.
The information provided in this course is not only useful while writing a research paper, but a large bulk of it will also be useful while writing book reviews, review papers, short reports, and so on.
Who this course is for:
- The course on "how to write academic research papers: select the best topic" is a prerequisite for this course. In addition, there are some practices which should be done by students throughout the course
- How to select the best research topics
- How to select the best journals to publish their papers and to read and cite the papers previously published by those journals
- How to write different section of a research paper (will be added)
- How to submit their papers to the target journals and get them published in those target journals (will be added)
- What are the factors that contribute to their success in getting their paper published in high-quality journals (will be added)
2$ 12.99 $ 64.99