Designing an L&D Strategy to power Digital Transformations
Accomplish Role Analysis & Competency Mapping in Digital Framework. Add Wings to Your Own L&D. Master 70-20-10 in Digital Transformations. Start L&D Now!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
L&D Strategy: Digital Transformation Framework
This course will help L&D professionals gain insights on the digital context, introduce or reorient them to fundamental learning frameworks, agile development techniques and relevant learning technology, all of which are key ingredients for successful L&D delivery in a digital landscape. Participants will walk away with a starter kit of downloadable resources and job aids that they can begin to use immediately to craft learning & development strategies that power digital transformations.
- There are no prerequisites to this course and it is recommended for all L&D professionals looking to upskill or raise their game in the digital landscape
- What is a digital transformation and how does it impact the role of L&D?
- What is the start line for L&D in a transformation context?
- How to accomplish Role Analysis & Competency mapping in a digitally evolving organization?
- What is the 70-20-10 learning framework and its significance in a digital transformation?
- What are the current learning tech solutions that can be utilized to stitch a blended 70-20-10 strategy to power digital transformations?
- How can I add wings to my L&D strategy? (Special bonus segment!)