Have you ever wondered how they do it? How do some people get every job they want? That's because they know what to do and say before, during and after a job interview, regardless of their qualifications. They stand a better chance because they are job interview savvy. Become familiar with the most commonly asked questions in a job interview, what you should answer, how to answer the dreaded "tell me about a weakness" question, or how to negotiate about salary. Gain more confidence and figure out what you want, who you are, where your strengths lie, and communicate all those to the interviewer with a smile on your face he/she will never forget. Know how to dress, follow up, or say the right things that make a lasting impression on your interviewer, so that you create options, freedom, and wealth in your life. Learn from an experienced instructor who nailed it multiple times when he applied for various jobs before becoming an entrepreneur himself.
- Be able to read English
- Be better prepared for a job interview
- Know where to find jobs in the "hidden market."
- Learn how to negotiate about salary
- Become better at making a first and lasting impression on an employer
- Gain more confidence and discover their own skills and achievements
- Understand the hidden meaning of certain questions asked in a job interview
- Do better research before diving into a new job or job application