MBTI Learning Styles
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Learn the value of knowing the relationship between an individual’s MTBI personality and their learning style. Various learning and studying strategies will be introduced in relation to the MBTI type. Each of the eight preferences will be investigated, discussed and correlated with the most effective cognitive environment, learning preferences, descriptions and the most comfortable learning situations. Additional, specific study methodologies and assessment techniques will be shared.
- Create the foundations of understanding to meet one’s individual learning needs or one’s students.
- Examine the differing aspects of learning for the eight preferences of the MBTI including:
- Extravert and Introvert
- Intuition and Sensing
- Feeling and Thinking
- Judging and Perceiving
- Explore and develop classroom, assessments and physical environments which support MBTI learning styles
- Identify learning styles and personalize learning strategies
- Develop an understanding of the value of MBTI in personal, educational and professional arenas
- Individuals will gain an understanding of themselves as learners while educators and parents will develop a vision of an optimal classroom, learning environment and develop strategies to optimize learning while also creating effective assessment tools. Other topics explored include: introducing the Myers Briggs Type Indicator, understanding MBTI dynamics, discovering MBTI type through observations, creating a learning environment based on learning styles and assessing learning
Understand the intricate dynamics between the preferences which determine particulars within personality type.
Understand the learning preferences for extraversion.
Understand the learning preferences for introversion.
Understand the learning style for sensing preference.
Understand the learning style for intuition.
Understand the learning style for the MBTI feeling preference.
Understand the learning style for thinking MBTI preference.
Understand the judging preference and related learning style.
Understand the learning style for the perceiving preference.
Look at applicable assessment methods for MBTI personality types.
Using a learning journal is valuable in assessing personal learning styles.
Can personality type be identified through observing? It can! Learn more about how to use this skill.