Preventing Workplace Violence: Create a Culture of Safety
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Workplace harassment is illegal and destructive to any organization. It is important to treat everyone in the workplace with respect and dignity. Workplace harassment must be identified, discouraged, and prevented in order to keep a hostile work environment from developing. Left unchecked, harassment can escalate into violence. Workplace harassment training is essential to the welfare of all businesses and their employees.
In order to prevent Workplace Violence, it is essential that managers and employees are able to identify individuals who could become violent and understand how to diffuse dangerous situations. This course will help participants to identify and address violence in the workplace, as well as giving them the tools to develop their own Workplace Harassment Policy.
- No prerequisite required for this course
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What is Workplace Harassment?
- Module Three: Identifying The Bully
- Module Four: How to handle Workplace Violence
- Module Five: Risk Assessment (I)
- Module Six: Risk Assessment (II)
- Module Seven: Being the Victim
- Module Eight: Checklist for Employers
- Module Nine: Interview Process
- Module Ten: Investigation Process
- Module Eleven: Developing a Workplace Harassment Policy
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Workplace harassment must be identified, discouraged, and prevented in order to keep a hostile work environment from developing.