"Learn Talent Management From Certified Human Resource Professionals"
Human Resources (HR) acts as solid foundation for a strong business because it helps in acquiring & retaining manpower. One of biggest challenge that every business face is to retain the best employees.
This course is designed by Certified Human Resource Professionals with one aim- to help you retain the top performing employees & increase business value & productivity.
Who should take this course?
- Human Resource Professionals
- Human Resource (HR) Graduates & Interns
- HR Managers
- New Managers & Supervisors
- Learning & Development (L&D) Professionals
- Business Owners
- Start-up Owners
- Talent Management Professionals
- Talent Acquisition Professionals
- Management Students & Staff
- Those who are interested in learning about organizational management
By The End of This Course You Will:
- Have Clear Understanding About Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management
- Know About The Winning Formula of Retaining Employees
- Perform Your Duties as a part of Human Resources (HR) or Talent Management
- Understand The Employees Needs & Help in Fulfilling Them
- Become a better Manager by Motivating & Helping Your Employees
- You Will be Able to Acquire Qualified People
- Develop Skills of Employees and Engage Them
- Increase Business Value by Retaining Top Performing Employees
Take Action Now & Enrol Today!
- Quick Lectures, Easy to Remember
- Access to Interesting & Lively Lectures That Are Easily to Follow
- Basic Understanding of English Language
- No Previous Experience or Knowledge Required (We Will Start From The Basics)
- Internet Connection is Required to Watch The Lectures
- Willingness to Learn and Polish Your Skills
Here's what you will learn from this course:
- Talent Acquisition
- Development of Employees
- Engaging & Retaining High Performance Workforce
- Human Resource Responsibilities
- Performance Management
- Performance Appraisal
- Top Ways To Retain Employees
Human Resource & Talent Management go hand-in-hand because both share the same purpose: to acquire & retain workforce in an organization.