ACE The IELTS Academic Writing Exam
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
A series of 12 interactive videos featuring Dr. Raymond Connors, a well-known Australian international IELTS and Business English instructor to Universities and Colleges.
In this course you will learn how to structure essays that exceed the expectations of IELTS examiners, as I have proven many times with huge numbers of students who used my methods and scored above their expectations.
Learn how to structure essays for both parts 1 and 2 of the writing test that will have the examiner wanting to read your essays, instead of the dreary ones he/she receives every day.
I used to conduct this course at a MUCH HIGHER PRICE in Universities and Colleges, but as this is a new venture for me, this course is heavily discounted FOR A LIMITED TIME
- To benefit from this course, you will need an INTERMEDIATE level of English, and a good deal of common sense
- (If you didn't already have that, you wouldn't be investigating this course anyway)
- Because this exam leads to employment related migration, you will also need a good deal of "drive"
- If you feel you need to bring your English ability up to the required level BEFORE taking this course, you are welcome to check out my "PRE-IELTS" courses which you can find elsewhere on this site also under IELTS sub-headings for English language
- This course will show you how to answer questions in Part 1 of the IELTS writing exam, and how to effectively manage your time to ensure you complete the tasks in time
- In Part 2 of the IELTS writing exam, you will learn the secrets of delivering to the examiner exactly what he wants to see in your essays, including a few special "tricks" that get you the higher than average score
What is IELTS writing all about?
Vocabulary for graphs and how to develop it
Vocab about graphs
Increase you graph vocabulary
Wrapping it up