Instruction are in English & Hindi (Mix)
IoT means a world of connected things, which are capable of taking actions on their own by talking to the network. With this technology, we get to work with both hardware and software simultaneously and create some of the most spectacular systems and devices. Our course is designed to help you make some incredible IoT products from scratch. The primary focus of this course is to allow the learners to immediately start building the IoT systems.
Internet of Things (IoT) is the networking of physical devices or things using Wi-Fi or other networks. Things can refer to a variety of physical devices or sensors such as biosensors, actuators, home appliances, transponders, automobiles, farm sensors or other hardware. Now, IoT is changing the way we live. It helps us in daily life, i.e. collecting and processing huge amounts of data, interact with each other, and take advantage of cloud services and cloud storage.
This course will teach you about IoT and related hardware from basic level. You will learn about:-
- Programming a microcontroller on Arduino platform
- How to control devices using digital and analog outputs
- How to use some sensors for your projects, i.e. temperature, humidity, light sensor and so forth.
- How to build some projects using digital and analog inputs
Note 1: Hardware Kit Cost: Rs. 10,000 (Please note that the hardware kit can be delivered within all parts of India only).
Note 2: The course is taught in Hindi and English mixed. Moreover, by considering the fact that the students are from different countries and regions, we are working on providing English Subtitles for the course.
Note 3: Lectures are short and explained clearly in simple English and Hindi mixed language, providing a major focus on the concepts.
Who this course is for:
- Technology Enthusiasts
- Anyone interested in learning IoT
- It will help if you have some background in electronics and know basic coding principles
- This course is designed to help learners make some incredible IoT products from scratch
- The primary focus of this course is to allow the learners to immediately start building the IoT systems
- One can go beyond the imagination and create the most unique IoT solutions
- All the hardware, software, protocols and platforms related to IoT are also discussed in the course
- With our high-quality study materials and practical kits
- Explore used cases and case studies how IoT is impacting the industries