WordPress is well known for its content management capabilities, plugins, themes, and has great use in online marketing.
In fact it is the #1 platform in the world for setting up blogs and sites.
However, Is is often overlooked that with the right combination of plugins, WordPress can be used for other tasks as well, including "offline" businesses, and workflow automation.
This course takes you, the student, from having no WordPress site at all to owning a fully automated forms, and workflow approval system.
By the end of the course you will have a working WordPress site, you'll know how to setup forms and email notifications and, how to automatically process and approve requests.
By the time you complete this course you should have at least 3 workflows automated!
Are there any prerequisites?
There is only one - You need to own, or to be able to purchase a single site license for Gravity Forms plugin ($39), in order to complete the course.
- If you don't already own a WordPress site - Don't worry, This course shows how to setup one in less than 10 minutes
- If you don't know how to write code - Don't worry you can complete this course without writing a single line of code!
Course materials includes form resource files, to help you complete course objectives and interactive practice sessions so you can implement what you have learned.
What's the course about?
- The course is about forms and workflows automation with WordPress
What does it mean?
- It means that by the end of this course you'll learn how to turn any WordPress site into an automation system for forms and approval workflows
What can you use it for?
- Anything from job application forms and vacation approvals to daily checklists and change management
- You are only limited by your imagination!
Why did I make this course?
- Simple - I am using the same techniques myself on a daily basis with my team
- They are cost-effective, they work, and I love sharing my experience and knowledge with others
Who should enroll?
- This course is targeted to anyone who is looking to add automation to his daily "office" tasks without spending a lot of money on workflows and approval tools