WordPress Automation: Forms and Workflows
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
WordPress is well known for its content management capabilities, plugins, themes, and has great use in online marketing.
In fact it is the #1 platform in the world for setting up blogs and sites.
However, Is is often overlooked that with the right combination of plugins, WordPress can be used for other tasks as well, including "offline" businesses, and workflow automation.
This course takes you, the student, from having no WordPress site at all to owning a fully automated forms, and workflow approval system.
By the end of the course you will have a working WordPress site, you'll know how to setup forms and email notifications and, how to automatically process and approve requests.
By the time you complete this course you should have at least 3 workflows automated!
Are there any prerequisites?
There is only one - You need to own, or to be able to purchase a single site license for Gravity Forms plugin ($39), in order to complete the course.
- If you don't already own a WordPress site - Don't worry, This course shows how to setup one in less than 10 minutes
- If you don't know how to write code - Don't worry you can complete this course without writing a single line of code!
Course materials includes form resource files, to help you complete course objectives and interactive practice sessions so you can implement what you have learned.
What's the course about?
- The course is about forms and workflows automation with WordPress
What does it mean?
- It means that by the end of this course you'll learn how to turn any WordPress site into an automation system for forms and approval workflows
What can you use it for?
- Anything from job application forms and vacation approvals to daily checklists and change management
- You are only limited by your imagination!
Why did I make this course?
- Simple - I am using the same techniques myself on a daily basis with my team
- They are cost-effective, they work, and I love sharing my experience and knowledge with others
Who should enroll?
- This course is targeted to anyone who is looking to add automation to his daily "office" tasks without spending a lot of money on workflows and approval tools
Welcome to "Forms and Workflows Automation with WordPress"!
In this welcome video we will
- Review the course outline.
- Make sure that you have a working WordPress site.
- Review where you can get support to complete this course.
WordPress installation tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCQ5NsOzZkRNPwuN_B-F-zMTHwovLKbyw
Set expectation right and define the basic terms we will use throughout this course.
WordPress workflow automation depends on having the right plugin in place.
In this lecture I'll so you how to install the necessary plugins.
This lecture resource files includes all the plugins you need, download them, and install them on your site.
In this lecture we will setup WordPress email notifications.
Email notifications are critical factor in forms and workflow automation.
If you already have a WordPress site working with email notifications you can skip this lecture.
If your hosting provider blocks SMTP traffic,
please check the following video guide - how to setup pepipost for email notifications - http://tgit.me/pepipostguide
In this lesson I'll show you how to use the form templates file that are provided with this course.
You are free to download the files, and import them to your WordPress site.
Using the files will greatly assist you in following and completing this course.
In this lesson we will setup our first workflow by setting up the required fields and roles
In this lesson we will do a bit of house cleaning tasks
- limit who can submit a form on out site
- Limit who can approve a form and grant him the required permissions
The lecture discusses the benefits of converting web forms to PDF files.
This lecture explains how to automatically convert submitted or approved to to a pdf file
Basic customization of the pdf file output
The lecture covers the following topics
- What are CSS, CSS classes and their role
- The relationship between from output and PDF file output
- Advanced customization of from and pdf layouts
From 0 to 1: Hive for Processing Big DataLoony Corn