WordPress For Beginners - Set Up Your Website In 50 Minutes
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Build your first site in 5 minutes, customize in 50. This course holds your hand while you create a stunning site.
Learn how to quickly and easily make a beautiful website using WordPress - all in under 50 minutes and without writing a line of code.
What if you could have your own website set up in less than 5 minutes? Finish it completely in 30 minutes? Without ever having set up a site before, and without writing any code? Good news, you can!
Who is this course right for?
If you’re thinking, “I want a website. I want it now. I don’t know how to code” then this course is a perfect match for you.
100% newbies, those who don’t know how to code, those who have never set up a site before, those who want a “create a website for dummies” course, and those who want to build a beautiful, professional website in under 50 minutes.
- Do you want to set up a website but feel overwhelmed and want a simple, quick, step-by-step guide that holds your hand all the way through?
- Do you want to set up a beautiful, customizable site, but don’t necessarily know how to code?
- Have you never set up a site before?
- If there was a course called “set up a website for dummies” or “set up a website for a complete newbie” you’d jump at the chance to take it?
If yes to any of the above, you are in the exact right place!
- The only 2 things you need are 50 minutes to watch the videos and set up your site, and $12.96 for your domain name and web hosting.
- You will be able to create a professional, fully-functional WordPress website from scratch
- You will know how to choose and register the perfect domain name for your site
- You will be able to set up hosting for your website
- You will understand what WordPress plugins are and know how to install them on your site
- You will be able to structure and customize your site as you wish, whether it be a business site or personal blog
- You will be able to create posts and pages
- You will have an understanding of how to set your site up for SEO success and measure metrics such as site visitors using Google Analytics
- You will know how to set up email collection and social sharing for your site
- You will walk away from this course with a professional website you built from scratch and know how to customise
This quick intro lets you know what to expect from the course and goes over what you'll be learning.
In this video I share some filming bloopers and introduce myself. You'll get to know me and who I am. **STRICTLY OPTIONAL** Feel free to skip this section - I include it for those who want to know more but it doesn't add value to the actual learning experience.
Set Up Hosting For Your Website
In this video we will go over how to customise your WordPress site, specifically how to install a theme, customise your theme's appearance and function to fit your needs, and how to post content on your site. This video is helpful for anyone who wants to keep the blog post format for their website. The next video will cover how to make a business website with a static front page as opposed to blog format.
In this video we will go over how to customise your WordPress site to work for your business including creating a static front page that includes a contact form, Google Maps section, testimonial section, service or ecommerce sections and more. By the end of this video you'll have your website set up to work for your business.
In this video we will go over what a WordPress plugin is and how it can help your site. Then we will walk through how to install and use the best WordPress plugins for your site. At the end of this video, you will understand what plugins are, how they can help you, and have the most helpful plugins installed on your site. You will also have a foundation to find and install more plugins that can help your site in the future.
From 0 to 1: Hive for Processing Big DataLoony Corn