This course will take the student from A to Z to prepare and pass Cisco's newest CCENT or ICND1 (100-105) certification exam.
It was produced in a simplistic, easy to comprehend manner in order to maximize the students ability to digest, implement and execute the topics; not only in a test environment, but also in real world scenarios.
Please note that the CCENT certification is the first certification needed to advance to other certification within Cisco's CCNA track.
This means that students need to pass the CCENT to continue any other CCNA certification within Cisco. Unless the student is taking Cisco's composite exam.
Please read the coarse FAQ outlined herein, to understand what you should expect of this course and what you are expected to do and have before beginning this course.
The CCENT 100-105 course was produced in a very unorthodox and relaxed manner in order to drill in the topics that Cisco requires to meet their criteria and prepare to pass the certification exam.
I hope that this course meets and exceeds your expectation as a Network student and/or IT Professional.
P.S.: Wondering which book(s) I've used for this course?
- Cisco Press Book for the CCNA CCENT/ICND1 (100-105)
- Sybex Book by Todd Lammle for the new CCNA CCENT/ICND1 (100-105)
- AMAZON book by Lazaro J. Diaz called "The Only IP Book You Will Ever Need!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in a Networking career, should take this course
- Anyone that wants and/or needs Cisco's new CCENT certification
- Anyone with the desire to become a Network Engineer
- Anyone that wants to brush up on the new Cisco topics for the CCENT exam
- Anyone that needs to implement the new Cisco topics in the real world
- Students should be aware that the CCENT and/or ICND1 (100-105) is the very first certification needed to advance to any other Cisco exam
- Students will need a simulator/emulator while taking this course in order to practice the labs herein.
- Simulators and/or Emulators for this course are not provided in this course. That is the student's responsibility
- It is highly recommended that anyone taking this course should also get a CCENT book from their favorite author...making sure it is for the NEW 100-105 certification exam
- Students starting this course should have a BASIC knowledge of Networks and the terminology used in a Network environment
- Books used in this course: The CCENT/ICND1 Study Guide by Cisco Press, Sybex CCENT study guide by Todd Lammle & The Only IP Book You Will Ever Need!, by Lazaro J. Diaz
- After completion of this course, students will be prepared and able to pass the CCENT (100-105) or ICND1 certification exam
- Once a student completes this course, he/she will be able to implement the topics learned herein and apply it to real world scenarios
- Completion of this course and passing the certification exam will allow students to move on to any other Cisco certification
107$ 9.99 $ 49.99
170$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99
26$ 9.99 $ 49.99