This practice test consists of 100 questions. All these questions are focused on the topics of Domain 1: Security & Risk Management of the CISSP course offered by (ISC)2. The topics covered in this practice test are : Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability, Security Governance, Control Frameworks, Compliance, Global Legal and Regulatory Issues, Computer Ethics, Business Continuity (BC) & Disaster Recovery (DR) Requirements, Risk Management Concepts, Threat Modeling and Security Education, Training, and Awareness.
These questions have been carefully designed and crafted to replicate the standard of the real exam. Some questions are very direct while some are quite tricky. Scenarios have been constructed in such a manner that you'll be able to appreciate the difficulty and the questions on the same. Exam Tips have also been given along with clear and lucid explanations so that you can use these tips in the real exam.
Who this course is for:
- Students appearing for advanced certifications such as CISSP can choose to check their exam preparation
- Anyone who would like to test his/her information security concepts
- Students appearing for other certifications such as SSCP , Security + , CISM etc can also take this course
- Complete Knowledge of Concepts related to Security & Risk Management are required
- You'll feel confident after attempting these questions. These questions are very close to the real exam and will help you to experience the real questions before the exam itself so that you can be 100% confident for the exam
- Showcase your domain knowledge