This course of ISTQB® Advanced Tester Certification—Test Analyst talks about every aspect of Testing Lifecycle and Role of Test Analyst in it.
The course focuses on the key areas that are vital for successful test analysis and design: the testing process, test management, test design techniques, software quality characteristics, reviews, defect management and test tools.
It is very tough to prepare for the exam by yourself because of the lack of ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst resources but this course is here to help you overcome this issue. I have included everything you might need to know to understand the syllabus of the CTAL-TA fully. I have included explanation to every topic in a separate short videos plus sample questions for you to practice for the exam.
- Experience in Software Testing industry to understand the concepts
- ISTQB foundation level certificate to appear for exam
- Ability to understand and analyze requirements
- Detailed understanding about Test Design
- Knowledge of different Testing Technique and their application
- Some more than your existing knowledge about Software Testing