The MCSA Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (70-740) course is almost complete!.
When my MCSA Windows Server 2016 (70-740) Course is completely released, I will cover the topics needed for you to pass the MSCA (70-740) certification exam as described by Microsoft.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE COURSE IS NOT TOTALLY COMPLETE!
EVERYONE REGISTERED FOR THIS COURSE WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL ONCE IT HAS BEEN COMPLETEd
IF YOU CAN NOT WAIT FOR THAT TIME FRAME, THEN PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS COURSE.
As always, I wish you the very best in your career & future!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn about Windows Server 2016
- Technical Support, 2nd or 3rd line Support, System Administrator, Service Analyst
- Any One Who Wishes To be MCSA Certified
- Required to have some Experience in the field of system administration with basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment
- understanding of storage protocols is an added advantage
- Able to Pass the Microsoft 70-740 Installation, Storage and Compute Windows Server 2016 certification exam
- Installation of Nano Server and Server Core installation
- Manage all aspects of virtual machine installations