Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) is the basis of basic information security knowledge for IT professionals. This well-known, global IT security certification offers instant credibility. And it’s an excellent way to expand your cybersecurity knowledge — particularly if you’re in a hands-on, operational IT role or you’re building a foundation in information security. Often referred to as the “One of the best Starter Certifications” amongst security certifications, SSCP can surely help you kick start your information security career. SSCP certification covers topics ranging from operations security, telecommunications, network and internet security, access control systems and methodology and business continuity planning.
This course offers you 100 practice questions for the Domain 3 Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis . All topics are covered including the changes that have been introduced in 2018. The questions have been drafted to offer you real exam standard.
The topics which would be tested are : Introduction to Risk Management , Responding to an Audit , Security Assessment Activities, Operating and Maintaining Monitoring Systems , Risk management concepts , Risk assessment ,Risk treatment ,Audit findings etc.
Who this course is for:
- Security Beginner who is appearing for exams such as Systems Security Certified Practitioner offered by (ISC)2 , Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CompTIA Security+ etc. These questions are designed in such a way to help you practice for the real exam
- Anyone who would like to test his/her information security concepts
- Students appearing for advanced certifications such as CISSP can also choose to check their exam preparation
- Knowledge of Domain 3: Risk Identification, Monitoring, and Analysis of Systems Security Certified Practitioner course is a must
- You'll feel confident after attempting these questions. These questions are very close to the real exam and will help you to experience the real questions before the exam itself so that you can be 100% confident for the exam