This is a sample exam for the Systems Security Certified Practitioner Course. It consists of 125 questions which replicates the exam experience to help you prepare for the exam in a much better manner. All questions have been carefully designed to replicate the standard of the real exam. In the real exam , you have 100 questions which are graded and 25 questions which are research questions. However , you are not able to differentiate between them.
On similar lines , I have created 25 questions for you which are quite difficult in nature and mixed with the 100 questions to create a 125 questions mock exam for you. All the domains of the SSCP course have been covered in this practice exam. Just like the real exam , the duration of this course has been kept as 3 hours. The pass percentage has been kept as 70 just like the real exam where you need to score a minimum of 700 out of 1000 to clear the exam.
Who this course is for:
- Security Beginner who is appearing for exams such as Systems Security Certified Practitioner offered by (ISC)2 , Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CompTIA Security+ etc. These questions are designed in such a way to help you practice for the real exam
- Anyone who would like to test his/her information security concepts
- Students appearing for advanced certifications such as CISSP can also choose to check their exam preparation
- Knowledge of all the domains of Systems Security Certified Practitioner course is a must
- You'll feel confident after attempting these questions. These questions are very close to the real exam and will help you to experience the real questions before the exam itself so that you can be 100% confident for the exam
- Showcase your knowledge of all the domains in the SSCP exam