Oracle Apps R12 Accounts Payable Training
In this course, you will learn how to set up and use Oracle Payable to manage the accounts payable process. They learn how to create and manage suppliers and supplier bank accounts, process individual and recurring invoices, match invoices to purchase orders or receipts, use multiple distribution methods, and process various types of payments.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Account Payable's overview, Payable Options, Financial Options, Accounting Periods, Payable System Setups, Payment Terms, Distribution Sets, Defining Suppliers, Standard Invoice, Debit Memo, Credit Memo, Prepayment Invoice, Invoice Created Against PO, Introduction to Expense Reports, Withholding Tax Payment, Payment Format, Bank Creations, Bank Account Creation, Bank Branch Creation, Overview of Multi Organization Structure, Business Group Setup, Defining Operating Units, Defining Inventory Organizations, Defining Sub Inventories.
- Basic Knowledge of Accounts
- Defining the Suppliers
- Creation of Bank, Branch and Account
- Defining the Payment Options and Setups
- Creating Different types of Invoices
- Different Options of Making the Payment against the Invoice
- Developing the Expense Report
- Creating the Invoice against the Purchase Order
- Multi Organization Setup