Oracle Apps R12 Purchasing Module Training
Oracle R12 Purchasing (PO) course is designed to give students the skills to process requisitions, orders and receipts, understand the approvals process, make inquiries and run reports.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Procure to Pay Cycle Overview, Overview of Purchasing Process, Integration with other Oracle Applications, Overview of Suppliers, Supplier Information, Supplier Site Information, Defining and Maintaining Items, Item Categories, Item Attributes, Enterprise Structure, Locations, Organizations, Units of Measure and Items, Defining Locations, Inventory Organizations, Establishing Inventory Parameters, Requisition Life cycle, Requisition Structure, Creating and Maintaining, Creation of RFQs and Quotations, Request for Quotation Life cycle, Request for Quotation Life cycle Implementation, Creation of Purchase Orders, Purchase Order Types, Standard Purchase Order Elements, Blanket Purchase Agreements, Contract Purchase, Planned purchase order, Receiving Locations, Receipt Routing, Receipt Processing Methods, Creation of Blanket Purchase Agreement, Creation of Contract Purchase Agreement, Planned Purchase Order, Blind Receiving Transactions, Express Transactions, Unordered Receipts and Cascade transactions.
- Should have working knowledge of the procurement process within their own organisation
- Knowledge of Oracle Navigation would be advantageous
- Will Learn P2P Cycle
- How to Define the Suppliers and Items
- Defining the Business Group Structure
- Defining the Legal Entities and Flex Field Structure
- Defining the Operating Units, Inventory Organizations and Subinventories
- Creation of Requisitions and RFQ'S
- Creation of Quotations and Quote Analysis
- Defining the Purchase Order
- Purchase Orders with Different Routing Methods
- Blanket Purchasing Agreements