Data structures are amongst the most fundamental ingredients in the recipe for creating efficient algorithms and good software design. Knowledge of how to create and design good data structures is an essential skill required in becoming an exemplary programmer. This course will teach you how to master the fundamental ideas surrounding data structures.
Learn and master the most common data structures in this comprehensive course:
- Static and dynamic arrays
- Singly and doubly linked lists
- Heaps/Priority Queues
- Binary Trees/Binary Search Trees
- Union find/Disjoint Set
- Hash tables
- Fenwick trees
- AVL trees
This course provides you with high quality animated videos explaining a multitude of data structures and how they are represented visually. You will learn how to code various data structures together with simple to follow step-by-step instructions. Every data structure presented will be accompanied by some working source code (in Java) to solidify your understanding of that particular data structure. I will also be posting various coding exercises and multiple choice questions to ensure that you get some hands on experience.
Who is the target audience?
- Individuals hungry for new knowledge
- Students who want a fundamental understanding of data structures
- Basic computer science knowledge
- Mature understanding of data structures
- Algorithms associated with data structures
- Dynamic arrays
- Singly and doubly linked list
- Queues & Stacks
- Binary Trees and Binary search trees
- Heaps & Priority queues
- Union find/Disjoint set
- Hash table/Associative array
- Fenwick tree/Binary indexed tree
Very very useful and helpful for beginners.. before I use to study the books but couldnt understand them clearly but in-voice over tutorial i can understand it and concentrate in it clearly.. its like rhymes for kids which they can remember clearly.thanks for William for starting this portal for beginners.
It would be much more better if u also teach in other programming languages. Course is clean and interesting
It is good course but instructor speed is fast
Best free courses