Eclipse is the most popular Open Source Java IDE. More developers use Eclipse than any other tool for Java Programming.
In this course, we take you on a fun ride with Eclipse.
By the end of this course, you would have a number of Eclipse tips and tricks up your sleeve. You will also understand various features of Eclipse - Views, Perspectives, Debugger, Save Actions, Plugins and Code Generation.
You will improve your productivity with Eclipse Shortcuts . You will also learn to import projects from Git and the basics of Maven projects.
Course is Organised into 11 Steps : Experienced Eclipse Developers can give Step 0 a skip
- Step 0 : Eclipse Basics - Workspace & Your First Java File
- Step 1 : Most Important Editing Shortcuts ctrl-1 and ctrl-space
- Step 2 : Debugging Java Programs
- Step 3 : Eclipse Short Cuts
- Step 4 : Refactoring with Eclipse
- Step 5 : Code Generation with Eclipse
- Step 6 : Automate with Save Actions
- Step 7 : Eclipse Views
- Step 8 : Eclipse Perspectives
- Step 9 : Plugins
- Step 10 : Setting up Projects From Git and Maven
Who is the target audience?
- Students who want to learn Programming with Eclipse
- Students who have some experience with Eclipse but who want to learn a lot more about Eclipse
- Students Learning Java
- Some programming experience with Java will be handy
- Be more productive with Eclipse
- Understand Eclipse Basics : Views, Perspectives, Shortcuts, Code Generation & Plugins
- Make use of Eclipse Save Actions Features