Welcome to the Full Stack Development with Angular and Spring MVC. For those of you, who don't know Angular and Spring MVC, i would like give a quick introduction about these two technologies.
So in this course we are taking an advantage of these two technologies and we are going to build a web application. The application that we are going to build is not a simple Hello World application, we are going to build an End-to-End Database Application, we are going to perform all the CRUD operations, like CREATE, READ, UPDATE, DELETE.
What are we going to build in this course ?
In this course we are going to build a Book Management System, where the user can,
- CREATE a book
- READ a book
- UPDATE a book
- DELETE a book
How do we start this course?
- We will begin this course by Creating a REST API which is a BOOK API and we are going to build this API using Spring MVC and we will make use of Hibernate as our ORM. The BOOK API provide a bunch of service end points which we are going to make HTTP calls on those service end points using Angular
I am super excited to teach you this course. I will see you inside the course.
- Basic knowledge of Core Java
- Basic knowledge of Spring MVC
- Basic knowledge of Hibernate
- Basic knwoledge of RESTful web services
- So by the end of this course, you will have a better knowledge of Angular and Spring MVC. You will have a better understanding of how to integrate Angular and Spring MVC. You are able to create your own API and making a HTTP calls using Angular
Very basic course