This course aim to equip the reader with Java programming, Text Mining, and Natural Language Processing fundamentals in a fast and practical way.
There will be many examples and explanations that are straight to the point. You will develop your own Text Mining Application at the end course.
- Computer Knowledge
- Basic coding knowledge
- Getting Started (Installing IDE, ...)
- Language Essentials I (variables, data types, ...)
- Language Essentials II (loops, if... else..., methods)
- Object Essentials (classes, inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation, ...)
- Text Mining Essentials (Import Text Files, Text Transformation (lowercase, stopwords), Text Understanding (Stanford NLP), Text Classification (Stanford Classifier) )