If you looking to learn basic Java, Java code, and Java development, then this course is just for you.
If you are looking for a course to help you understand and apply key concepts while coding, you have reached your destination! This course will help you kick-start your Java learning, providing you with the key concepts necessary to write basic code.
Build a strong understanding of Java, mastering how to build Java code with this beginner course.
Throughout this course, you shall learn:
- How code structure works in Java
- Java Development Kit Installation
- Operators (Arithmetic, Relational, Logical, and Assignment)
- Classes, Objects, Loops, and Arrays
- Methods and Recursion
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
It is a Unique & Powerful Skill to Master.
Learning the basics of Java is a great add to your precious set of skills. Java is a compiled and interpreted language as it runs significantly faster than other programming languages.
Java is easy to learn with us, object-oriented (create modular programs and reusable code), and platform-independent (move easily from one computer system to another), which gives it significant advantage over other languages.
Java runs on a variety of devices such as a mobile, a smart card, the mars rover, computers, may be even that harmless toaster sitting in one corner of your kitchen too.
Learning Java gives you the opportunity to build endless tools. For example, Mobile app development, Website development, Database connectivity, GUI based programs, Networking, Image processing.
Students completing the course you will have the proper knowledge to be able to understand and apply the key concepts of Java, building basic Java codes.
This course is for anyone looking to learn Java, Java code, and Java development. You don’t have to be an expert, we will make you one!
- You know how to use a computer. You know how to install a software
- You have seen other code before, in Java or other programming language
- You have tried to write code by yourself
- You will learn how to write Hello World in Java
- You will learn how to create a Java project and a Java class in Eclipse
- You will assign variables, learn about different variable types and how to use them
- You will learn how to use operators, with simple examples and homeworks
- You will learn how to go through and sort arrays using loops (for, if, while)
- You will create methods and learn about Object Oriented Programming terms, very easy