This is a beginner's course that's not meant to overwhelm you with theory and/or information about anything and everything the Java programming language has to offer. The course has four primary objectives:
- To get you started with the simplest form of coding and advance your coding skills in easy steps along the way.
- To teach you just what you need to know during your coding journey, not to confuse you with information you might not need at beginner level.
- To involve you in the development of a Java program that incorporates all the fundamentals you need for taking up more advanced courses later.
- To introduce you to Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and Unified Modeling Language (UML) class diagrams.
Who this course is for:
- Any beginner to computer programming
- Seasoned programmers that want to get started with Java
- General computer literacy
- Familiarity with the Windows operating system, particularly Windows 10
What will you learn
- How to prepare the Java programming environment
- Java programming constructs, code compilation and execution
- How to develop a Java program in an Object-Oriented (OO) way
- Transposition of Unified Modeling Language (UML) class diagrams to Java code
Number of Lectures: 17 Total Duration: 06:35:01
No Review Yet
Related CoursesView All