Beginner's Introduction to Meteor JS
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Are you new to programming and on the verge to decide which technology and framework to adopt for your upcoming project and afraid of the learning curves legacy systems poses because of the many technologies stacks required to learn to roll out a simple project? The same I had before finding this jewel - Meteor JS. This course is to ease your worries, created with no core development experience in mind.
Learn the nitty-gritty of Meteor JS, understanding the standard project directory, and recommended project setup. In the end, a CRUD project would be completed. This course is entirely project-based. From the beginning, as it is designed to help you make that quality decision, and it is highly engaging to foster retentiveness, skill acquisition, and ownership. So be ready to soil your hands in codes after the introduction video.
Note. For the simplicity and to prove that to have a full-stack functional app there is no need having too many technology stacks as Meteor only can bravely handle the end to end development. This course developed with the latest Meteor JS version.
This version is the most up-to-date as the earliest code is written a day before this class setup. If peradventure you run into issues I'll be glad to help, and as well, the community of like-minded learners would have great support.
I tackle headlong questions on one on one basis each problem a learner is faced with, so be well guaranteed that on this journey, if you run into any issue, someone is watching your back.
Who is the target audience?
- Newbie and old developers who want to meet a great result with a minimal coding effort
- Software Engineers and Project Managers who want to make the best development decision for their team and having no prior knowledge of Meteor JS
- A bit of familiarity with Node JS
You'll be programming and completing tasks on these:
- Understanding Meteor JS standard project structure
- Blaze, a comprehensive meteor templating engine
- Creation of templates
- Creation of Collections in MongoDB
- Handling events in Meteor JS
- Publication and Subscription
- Fully functional CRUD Application in Meteor JS
Introduction to Meteor JS
Development Environment Setup
Installing Meteor JS on a System
Creating a CRUD Application in Meteor JS
Displaying template on a Page
Styling a Blaze template
Create a list to view Collection records
Add Delete and Update buttons to the template
Create records in a Collection
Deleting Collection records
Date and Time Fundamentals in .NET and SQL ServerElias Fofanov
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes