This course is meant to introduce people who have no programming experience to the world of computer science. With the tech industry becoming one of the most trending fields in the job market, learning how to program can be one of the most important and meaningful skills. This course will teach the basic, foundation concepts of programming in an easy-to-follow manner.
The first part of the course will get students acquainted with some basic concepts used in programming and will lay the conceptual groundwork that the rest of the course will build upon. After learning the basic terms and concepts of computer programming, the next two sections of the course allow students to practice these concepts hand-on.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone with little to no programming experience.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code.
- Anyone who wants to learn programming but doesn't know where to start.
- You don't need any prior programming knowledge or experience
- You should be able to use a PC at beginner level.
- Learn the basic concepts used in Computer Programming.
- Get hands-on, step-by-step experience writing code.