- Data types the building blocks of coding
- Using Variables to hold data
- Functions invoking blocks of code
- Conditions and Switches to apply logic
- Loops and iterating through data
- Arrays and array methods
- Document object to manipulate HTML element content
- All this and much more
Packed with Source Code and Exercise so you can try the same code from the lessons!!!
Executed on the front-end.
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of web development experience, ready to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Who is the target audience?
- Web developers
- Front end applications developers
- HTML and CSS
- Internet Access
- Web Development understanding
- Understanding of web development