Each lecture course lecture includes the actual code developed by the master instructor during the lecture. No more staring at a blank screen when figuring out how to practice use the included code as a starting point.
The course culminates with developing a full quiz application called Trivia. You'll learn from building out this application yourself and modifying it and making it your own!
Join the over 500,000 learners who've enjoyed LearnToProgram courses. At LearnToProgram, we're teaching the world to code!
Who is the target audience?
- Those with Limited Time who Want to Learn Alot
- Teacher and Students
- Foundational HTML
- Text editor
- Web Browser
- User Variables with Strings and Numbers
- Obtain input from the User via Alert Boxes
- Obtain input from the User via Forms
- Understand Simple Conditionals with If
- Create Complex Conditionals with If Else If
- Create While Loops
- Create For Loops
- Use Event Objects to Track Events that Occur
- Use the Javscript Date Object to Track Dates
- Include Audio and Video Content with the Media API
- Use the XMLHttpRequest() Object to Exchange Data
- Create a Basic Ajax Request
- Parse JSON code