The course opens by introducing the conceptual logic behind design patterns: what they are; what they are not; what makes a pattern; major pattern types; and what role they play in the bigger picture of Web development. We then dive straight into a real-world case study, building a mock application with in-built issues that design patterns can solve.
About the Author
- Ben Fhala discovered his passion for data visualization seven years ago while he was working at Parsons in New York, in their data visualization department, PIIM. He is the owner of the online video training school, 02geek.com, and an Adobe ACP. He enjoys spending most of his time learning and teaching and has a love for visual programming and visualization in general. Ben has had the honor of developing applications for members of the US Congress, Prime Ministers, and Presidents around the world. He has built many interactive experiences for companies such as Target, AT&T, Crayola, Marriott, Neutrogena, and Nokia. He has technically directed many award-winning projects and has been part of teams that have won three Agency of the Year awards.
- Understand how to modularize and condense code, optimize memory, and negotiate design problems
- Explore Creational design patterns including the Singleton, Factory, and Prototype
- Implement greater abstraction into application design, and control multiple objects sharing APIs with the help of Structural design patterns
- Chain objects together and manage events and states using Behavioural design patterns
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99