- CRUD: Deploying a Mini Blog that enable you to understand what it takes to Create, Read, Update and Delete.
- DOM Manipulation: Selectors, traversing the DOM, removing elements, event listeners
- OOP: ES5 prototypes, inheritance, ES2015 classes & sub-classes, constructors
- Async JS: Fetch API, callbacks, promises, async / await
- ES2015+: Arrow functions, template strings.
- Airport Finder
- WeatherJs App
- Movify Web Application
- Mini Blog
Who this course is for:
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge
- Build Airport Finder, WeatherJS App & Mini Blog From scratch
- Learn How to Start a Projects From Scratch
- Work with REST API, Mini HTTP Library, Classes, Promises, Arrow Function & Async / Await
- Kick Start project using Materialize CSS & Bulma CSS Frameworks
- ES6, ES7 ES8 Syntax