Write clear, expressive and maintainable JS
About the Author
- Ben Fhala discovered his passion for data visualization six years ago while he was working at Parsons in New York, in their data visualization department, PIIM. He is the owner of the online video training school, 02geek.com, and an Adobe ACP. He enjoys spending most of his time learning and teaching and has a love for visual programming and visualization in general. Ben has had the honor of developing applications for members of the US Congress, Prime Ministers, and Presidents around the world. He has built many interactive experiences for companies such as Target, AT&T, Crayola, Marriott, Neutrogena, and Nokia. He has technically directed many award-winning projects and has been part of teams that have won three Agency of the Year awards.
- Rodrigo received his Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science from Brigham Young University, Idaho, as well as an Associate's Degree in Business Management from LDS Business College in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- His fascination for game development began in his early teenage years, and his skills grew as he discovered the power of a library subscription. He has a curious and willing mind, with understanding and supporting parents and friends.
- Today, Rodrigo balances his time between the three great passions of his life—his family, software development, and video games (with the last two usually being mingled together).
- His passion is improving and passing knowledge which has been doing by teaching in University, writing blog posts, mentoring other developers and contributing to open source community.
- Customize the built-in objects to create a digital clock
- Explore the world of prototypes to leverage the functionality of objects
- Dive into the world of objects, which can talk and see each other through events and callbacks
- Shed the traditional methods and work with constructors and scopes
- Make your code more efficient and productive with the use of methods, properties, and inheritance
- Grasp the basics of software engineering to differentiate yourself from undisciplined coders
- Conjure powerful algorithms to traverse dense graphs and trees in the least possible steps
- Devour the science of comparing different algorithms to choose the best one for the respective task
- Search and sort native and custom data types through collection iterator methods
- Create complex abstract data types by reusing existing classes
- Understand how to modularize and condense code, optimize memory, and negotiate design problems
- Explore Creational design patterns including the Singleton, Factory, and Prototype
- Implement greater abstraction into application design, and control multiple objects sharing APIs with the help of Structural design patterns
- Chain objects together and manage events and states using Behavioural design patterns
- Understand how to build a practical application with the help of design patterns
- Improve code readability by using common solutions and better names for what you are trying to accomplish
- Build and use a server as a data provider
- Better your communication of design goals with other programmers through usage of common terms
- Create a separation of concerns to split modules based on different responsibilities.
- Familiarise yourself with best practices in order to create effective code
- Implement various efficient methods for referring to functions and classes
- Simplify loops and arrays to make your app faster than ever
- Beautify your app without compromising speed, using smoother animations
- Identify memory leaks and avoid them, using various techniques to improve app functionality
4$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99