Develop native cross-platform mobile apps more rapidly, easily and effectively with React Native!
To quickly get going with React Native, this course walks you through the creation of three real-world mobile applications, each designed not only to introduce essential core concepts but also to show you how to make beautiful and functional applications using best practices. At the end of the course, you will have mastered creating and manipulating React Native apps, will know how to structure navigation and data flow, and will have been exposed to many built-in React Native components. You will also learn about pushing your applications to production and app stores. Both iOS and Android development are covered throughout the course.
By the end of this course you will be able to plan your own future progress with React Native.
About The Author
- Joshua Lyman has been developing React Native applications since version 0.11, and has used the technology to release several production applications. He is active in the RN community, helping others answer questions when possible and contributing code and example repositories to help others out. He has been developing mobile applications in general for more than four years and also spends a lot of time on both web frontend work and backend servers, scaling the full stack. He often uses React (React Native's parent counterpart) for frontend work, and runs Node and C#/.NET servers on the backend. He helps clients do UI/UX reviews and design, and works with enterprises to create line-of-business applications; he occasionally does business intelligence work for companies, slicing and dicing data.
- Start building applications immediately with the featured examples and an easy-to-follow approach. Our video is based on three modern mobile projects, focusing on core React Native topics
- Learn Basic navigation principles using React Native Navigator
- Create a tab-based navigation structure on iOS and Android
- Understand how React Native makes it easy to share code between iOS and Android apps in a sensible and customizable manner
- Gain exposure to React and React Native's eloquent one-way data flow model, making apps easier to write and to debug
- Discover the power of crafting mobile UIs on-the-fly with hot module reloading and no recompiling, using React Native's powerful styling system
- Get a handle on the many built-in components React Native makes available to shorten your development cycle
- Find out how to do instantaneous debugging in environments you're already used to such as Google Chrome
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99