Course: Drawing Textures and Contrast with Pen and Inks - Part 1
Drawing Textures and Contrast with Pen and Inks - Part 1
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Who is this course for?
- Are you a beginner who is intimidated by the mere thought of sketching? - This course is for you
- Are you a hobby artist looking for a great way to create mind boggling sketches? - This course is for you
- Are you a pro artist looking to add a fantastic tool to your arsenal? - This course is for you
Before you begin ...
Pen and inks is a medium born for contrast and texture effect. Let's set off on this amazing journey to create magical sketches through this medium.
What do you need to start this course?
- Loads of enthusiasm!
- A pen (any color, any make, any type)
- A paper
- Some basics in Pen and Ink sketching (Refer to my course "Introduction to Pen and Ink Sketching" for details)
What will you learn?
- To understand the value of textures and contrast in making a beautiful sketch
- To sketch trees and tree bark using pens and inks, rendering excellent textures
- To sketch grass and bushes in all of their natural beauty
- To draw stones and rocks with texture
Of course, real learning happens from doing, So you will also do some hands-on sketching step by step through fun and exciting exercises for each of the above.
Part 1 - Using Contrast to show Depth and Light02:32
Part 2 - Tree Bark and Trees11:17
Part 3 - Grass and Bushes05:30
Part 4 - Stones and Rocks07:03
Part 5 - Bringing it all together and adding Color19:33
The Ultimate Photography Course For BeginnersJellis Vaes
Photography - Become a Better Photographer - Part IBernie Raffe