Who is this course for?
- Are you a beginner who is intimidated by the mere thought of sketching? This course is for you
- Are you a hobby artist looking for a great way to create mind boggling sketches? This course is for you
- Are you a pro artist looking to add a fantastic tool to your arsenal? This course is for you
What do you need to start this course?
- Loads of enthusiasm!
- A pen (any color, any make, any type)
- A paper
What will you learn?
- Learn to have a fresh look at the world, with the vision of an artist. A world where even seemingly ordinary objects take on a life of a sketch subject!
- Various materials used in pen and ink sketching,
- Shading techniques, and sketching monochrome and colored sketches.
- Of course, real learning happens from doing, So you will also do some hands-on sketching step by step through two fun and exciting exercises.
Before you begin ...
I am really excited to indulge in this versatile and super convenient medium of sketching, and at the end of the course, I hope to transfer some of that excitement to you.
So what are you waiting for? Let's explore this amazing medium and get rolling.
- Enthusiasm for visual arts
- How to hold a pen / pencil to draw on paper
- Understand how to "see" like an artist
- Learn about the materials used for pen and ink sketching
- Learn various techniques for pen and ink sketching
- Do an actual pen and ink sketch from a photo reference