Learn more how to identify, evaluate and motivate innovative people to boost innovation in your organization.
Explore the innovator’s persona.
Create a better understanding about the important predictors of innovation.
Gain a deeper insight into the intrinsic motivation as the key resource for innovation.
Boost your inspiration by learning how innovators behave in the face of obstacles.
Google hires people having ridiculously high standards. But are the most innovative employees conscious and easy to manage?
Discover about the most innovative companies in 2019 according to BCG survey.
Why is Google the most innovative in 2019?
Gain ideas from AI and ML examples of the most innovative companies.
This course containing 17 lectures and 1 hour of video will walk you through the connection of innovation with intelligence, knowledge, motivation. You will have an idea about personality and behavior of innovative employees.
You will gain more insights how to boost your individual innovativeness.
You will have a deeper understanding how companies use artificial intelligence and ecosystems to become the most innovative.
You will walk away from the course being more confident how to catch up with Google in the innovative race.
From beginner to advanced.
Who this course is for:
- Leaders, managers, owners
- HR people
- Anyone who is interested in innovation @ innovative individuals
- Be flexible and open-minded
- You will learn how to identify innovative individuals
- You will have an idea about important predictors of innovation
- You will discover about personality traits influencing the propensity to innovate
- You will get some practical tips how to increase your individual innovativeness
- You will understand how innovative people behave in the organizations
- You will learn about the most innovative companies in 2019
- You will gain a deeper understanding why artificial intelligence is disruptive
- You will gain ideas how to catch up with Google in the innovative race