Course: Colorful Connections - Adaptive Skills for Interpersonal Synergy
Colorful Connections - Adaptive Skills for Interpersonal Synergy
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Are you good with people?
Your success and happiness depend on it!
Do some people irritate you without saying a word, but when you get to know them you find out they are actually pretty cool? Do you like some people immediately when you meet them - and then later discover that you really don’t like them at all?
Welcome to the World of Personalties
Personality style differences are the single biggest cause of interpersonal stress. Learning to navigate these differences is the key to your success with relationships at all levels:
- Community and
- There are no requirements needed to enroll beyond having an interest in learning what Colorful Connections are
In this highly interactive two hour interactive video program, Rob Hambleton will:
- Introduce you to the fundamental building blocks of personality styles
- Show you the four basic personality styles and how to recognize them
- Teach you how to connect from any style to any style with ease
- Give you ideas on how to better communicate, work through stress, function in teams and have fun with those around you
Personality Type Basics and Self Assessment35:18
Colorful Team Building13:35
Colorful Customer Service10:35
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars